What information do we collect?• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Cookies" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, you do so through the secure PayPal network.
CookiesCookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.Our online catalog is an implementation of 3dcart, one of the most used ecommerce programs worldwide. 3dcart requires that your computer accept a session cookie. This session cookie contains simply the session ID number which identifies the visitor to the store, as separate from other visitors. The session cookie contains no personal identity information, and in itself is thus anonymous as a 3rd-party cannot use anything in the cookie to identify the visitor in any way. This session cookie expires at the end of the visitor's session in the browser, or at a predefined time (typically 24 minutes) after their last click, whichever is sooner.
The session ID is used only to recognize what the visitor has done during their visit to the store. This includes things like: whether the visitor has put something in their shopping basket, whether they have logged in, and allows them to proceed through checkout.You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Chrome or Edge) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.